All abstracts must be submitted online.
RICOMET management committee reserves the right to reject or alter abstracts based on, but not limited to, the following criteria:
- Abstracts do not comply with style guidelines, including excessive length (contributed abstract body text is limited to approximately 300 words)
- Abstracts contain inappropriate content
- Abstracts fall outside of the topical scope of the conference
Abstracts submitted should contain concise statements of:
- Background: indicate the purpose and objective of the research, the hypothesis that was tested or a description of the problem being analysed or evaluated.
- Methods: describe the study period / setting / location, study design, study population, data collection and methods of analysis used.
- Results: present as clearly and in as much detail as possible the findings / outcome of the study. Please summarize any specific results.
- Conclusions: explain the significance of your findings.
Font: A standard font, e.g. Arial, should be used when formatting the text. This helps to prevent special characters from getting lost when copying the text to the online abstract submission form.
Ensure to check the final abstract with the system’s preview function before submission, and edit or replace as necessary.
Word Limits: The abstract text body is limited to 300 words. Titles are limited to 30 words. A maximum of one table/graphs in total can be included.
Steps for submitting contributed and invited abstracts:
- Indicate the conference session.
- Indicate poster, oral or invited presentation
- Title (max. 30 words)
- Full name (first name, family name) followed by institution of all authors
- Indicate presenting author and his/her e-mail
- Abstract (max 300 words)
- Acknowledgements: Projects