Euterp header


Final registration date: 31th of May 2018.

Participation fee conference:
Registration: 200 euro (VAT incl.)
Student Registration: 50 euro (VAT incl.)
(Conference package includes a conference bag, book of abstract, coffee-breaks, lunches and reception on 13th of June)
Participation fee pre-conference:
Free of charge, but registration is needed 

If you do not see the form below, please use this link

RICOMET is a conference on social science and humanities in ionising radiation research, organized by the University of Antwerp in cooperation with Belgian Nuclear Research Centre SCK∙CEN, University Ljubljana, Slovenia, Belgian Radiation Protection Society BVS-ABR and the following five EC projects: CONCERT, ENGAGE, CONFIDENCE, TERRITORIES, BSS public information & transparency.

This webpage is hosted by 123ContactForm, an external service provider. More information on the use of cookies and the protection of your personal data by 123ContactForm can be found on

The personal data you provide us with, by means of this form, are being processed by SCK∙CEN, Operational Office, Boeretang 200, BE-2400 MOL. The information will not be used for commercial purposes and will not be made available outside of the EEA or to any third parties, other than the organisers of RICOMET. Processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of your subscription to the conference and hence we process your personal data for the purpose of administration of your registration to the conference. We also process such data with the purpose of contacting you in relation to similar activities, as we believe that there is a legitimate interest of engaging you in these activities and provide you with information related to this subject for as long as you have this interest. Should this no longer be the case, we thank you to inform us thereof and we will remove you from our contacts.

You have the right to access your personal data, the right to change if not correct and the right to object to further processing of your personal data (Contact A complaint can be lodged with a supervisory authority.